Suck Brick Kid - Don't F**k With Bats/The Beast Goes On
This variant is currently sold out
This item is a pre-order, item is expected to ship on or before August 14, 2020.
In 2020, while the whole world was (hopefully) stuck in quarantine, the lads in Suck Brick Kid had a great idea—why not make our music sound better than it did before? And so they set off to do that, ending up with "Don't F**k With Bats", the alternate take of their 2015 EP "The Beast Goes On..."
So for the first (and possibly last) time ever, we bring to you "Don't F**k With Bats/The Beast Goes On...", an LP of the same 7 songs born into a different parallel universe. This pressing is only out of 200 on Guano-mole color, and honestly, this cover is disgusting so we may never press this again.
We also threw this together as a bundle with the band's 2019 LP, "Salt To Taste". Buy 'em both and save some $$$!
2. Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
3. Honey, Bring Me My Sneakers
4. No One Said This Would Be Easy
5. Come With Me If You Want To Live
6. I Put The "Ill" In Illinois
7. The Beast Goes On...
Alternative Side A
1. Believe (Acoustic)
2. Can't Stop, Won't Stop! (Acoustic)
3. Honey, Bring Me My Sneakers (Acoustic)
4. No One Said This Would Be Easy (Acoustic)
5. Come With Me If You Want To Live (Acoustic)
6. I Put The "Ill" In Illinois (Acoustic)
7. The Beast Goes On... (Acoustic)
*Images below are a mock and might not look exactly like the copy that you're about to order right now...*